Vertical Automatic Cold Drawing Machine for Carbon and Alloy Wire
The machine is mainly for drawing high, medium and low carbon steel
wire, alloy-steel wire, bearing steel wire and other thick wire
rod. It features heavy inserting coil with maximum weight of more
than 2 tons as well as high efficiency, low labor intensity and
|Material tensile strength||750||MPa|
|Reel Running Speed||40-64||m/min|
The vertical type drawing machine is mainly used for drawing high
,middle ,low carbon and alloy wire. The users can choose the
diameter of drum and motor power according to the requirments.
Maintenance and Considerations
- The drawing machine applies AC frequency control of motor speed
- Mechanism, electric installation and lubrication shall be checked
regularly and problems shall be solved in a timely manner.
- All moving parts shall be refueled. The reduction box oil level
shall be checked regularly to guarantee its normal operation.
- Make sure the cooling water system is smooth.
- Keep the electric box clean and tidy to guarantee its normal
- Don’t adjust the die box position freely while the machine is
- Never check the moving parts while the machine is running.
- Don’t get close to the wire end when the coil holder wire rod is
almost used up.
- Please cut off power at any time when the machine is not running.
- Maintain and check the machine periodically to guarantee the
1. 40 years' history in China
2. Export so many countries, such as Iran, South Korea, India,
North Korea, Egypt, Russia
3. Strictly controlling the machine quality to meet customers'
4. Strictly designing the machine according to the product samples
5. A experienced and professional company offering technical
supports and good after-sale services
Company name: Yixing Shangbiao General Machinery Co.,Ltd.
Company Address: The South of bus station, Zhoutie Town, Yixing
City,Jiangsu Province, in China
Package and Shipping
Standard export wodden case in the container------Small size
Standard export tarp, open-top container------Big size machines
Shipping the machines to the ports safely and speedly
Testing the machines before shipping